Book Review: The Undomestic Goddess
Book Review: The Undomestic Goddess
Author: Sophie Kinsella
No of Pages: 404
Released on: April 25, 2006
Goodreads: ★★★
Buy this Book here: Amazon
My Thoughts:
I almost gave this book four stars... it was a light and fast read, but the ending completely ruined it for me. I mean for a lawyer, she does seem to get convinced by every other person rather easily. I just wouldn't expect someone with such high IQ level to be so confused by life.
** Spoiler alert **
Other then the ending... there was the issue of her mother!!! I mean nobody knew where Samantha was for months and she didn't even bother to find out!!! Even after she did, instead of making sure she was OK, chose to give statements to a paper instead??
And what about her brothers!! Did nobody even noticed that she was missing for two months!!!
I'll say this, if you just wanna have fun this book is perfect... but don't try to make sense of things as they will only frustrate you like they did for me.
Author: Sophie Kinsella
No of Pages: 404
Released on: April 25, 2006
Goodreads: ★★★
Buy this Book here: Amazon
pc: Goodreads
My Thoughts:
I almost gave this book four stars... it was a light and fast read, but the ending completely ruined it for me. I mean for a lawyer, she does seem to get convinced by every other person rather easily. I just wouldn't expect someone with such high IQ level to be so confused by life.
** Spoiler alert **
Other then the ending... there was the issue of her mother!!! I mean nobody knew where Samantha was for months and she didn't even bother to find out!!! Even after she did, instead of making sure she was OK, chose to give statements to a paper instead??
And what about her brothers!! Did nobody even noticed that she was missing for two months!!!
I'll say this, if you just wanna have fun this book is perfect... but don't try to make sense of things as they will only frustrate you like they did for me.



Comments
Post a Comment