Book review: Everything Everything
Book title: Everything Everything
Author: Nicola Yoon
Pages : 310 pages
Published: 1 Sept. 2015
Goodreads: ★★★★
My Thoughts:
This is the story of maddy, a girl who has lived in a bubble her entire life. Her house is her whole universe and her mother, nurse and books her only companions. She is too sick to go outside, when she was months old she was diagnosed with a disease that has made her a prisoner in her own home and she has learned to live with it... for the most part anyway, until HE moves in next door.
Now she is starting to hope, wish, want things she could never have.
I finished this book in one day... because once you start, you are not going to stop...believe me. This is a very simple story that is going to break your heart on every page and yet you won't stop hoping with her. Halfway through I had pretty much guessed what was going to happen but even then it almost made me catch my breath and honestly I still don't know how I fell about it. I do hope that everyone at least gives this one a chance.
Author: Nicola Yoon
Pages : 310 pages
Published: 1 Sept. 2015
Goodreads: ★★★★
My Thoughts:
This is the story of maddy, a girl who has lived in a bubble her entire life. Her house is her whole universe and her mother, nurse and books her only companions. She is too sick to go outside, when she was months old she was diagnosed with a disease that has made her a prisoner in her own home and she has learned to live with it... for the most part anyway, until HE moves in next door.
Now she is starting to hope, wish, want things she could never have.
I finished this book in one day... because once you start, you are not going to stop...believe me. This is a very simple story that is going to break your heart on every page and yet you won't stop hoping with her. Halfway through I had pretty much guessed what was going to happen but even then it almost made me catch my breath and honestly I still don't know how I fell about it. I do hope that everyone at least gives this one a chance.



Comments
Post a Comment