A to Z reading challenge

Hey guys... this year I am attempting a reading challenge, I am going to read one book for each letter of English alphabet. Here is a list of books I am going to try and read, comment below if you want to join in and do this challenge with me. 


A... An abundance of Katherine's
B... Because you love to hate me
C... Career of evil
D... Dark places
E... Eat pray love
F... 
G... Goldfinch
H... Heros of olumpus series
I... Inexplicable logic of my life 
J... Jackdaws by Ken fillet
K... Kite runner
L... Lovely bones 
M... Millennium trilogy 
N... Northanger Abby
O...
P...
Q...
R... Raven cycle
S... Silkworm
T... Three wishes
U... Undomestic goddess 
V...
W... Wonder
X...
Y... 12 yeas a slave
Z...


I know I have quite a few alphabets without any allotment, I would like to ask for your help filling those places with books you have already read and liked or would really like to read.

Comments

  1. Hiya! I can recommend you some books to finish the alphabet! For F you can read 'Fangirl' by Rainow Rowell, I found the book to be a fun and interesting read because the main character is a fanfiction writer like I am and the story is very good! Or you could read 'The Fault in our Stars' by John Green as it is a faster read and the story hooked me in (even though I don't go out of my way to read romance). There is also a book called 'Final Girls' by Riley Sager which is an intense psychological thriller with a great storyline (I haven't finished reading it yet but so far so good!)

    For O I would 100% 'One of Us is Lying' by Karen M McManus! Probably the best one out all the ones I've listed here. It's a mystery with amazing characters and a really good plot twist at the end, I finished the book in a day.

    That's all I have hope you pick one up, I really like the layout of your blog!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your recommendations, I have read Fangirl and The fault in our stars but would definitely go for Final girls and One of us is lying. My favourite genre happens to be mystery/thriller so these sounds amazing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts